2. DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
Definitions of terms used in this Policy are as follows.
(1) Under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (the “Act”), “Personal Information” means information on an individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information contained in such information.
(2) Other than Personal Information, ”User Information” means history of actions on communication services and other information created, utilized or accumulated in relation to customer's devices, which shall be acquired by the Company pursuant to this Policy.
3. LEGAL COMPLIANCE
The Company shall comply with laws, directives, all other regulations concerning the protection of Personal Information, and this Policy, and shall strive for continual improvement in the proper handling of User Information.
4. ACQUISITION OF USER INFORMATION
The Company will acquire User Information through proper and fair means within the scope of accomplishing the purpose of utilization.
(1) Information presented by the customer through an inquiry.
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
(2) Information collected by the company through the Service provided.
- Device information
(3) Information presented from other service, by customer permitting the cooperation of this Service with another service.
- User ID customer uses for other service.
- Information customer permitted to disclose to the linkage destination by the privacy setting of other service.
(4) Information collected by the Company through customer’s accorded permission.
- Location Information
5. PURPOSE OF UTILIZATION
The Company, in using User Information, shall specify the purpose of utilization and shall abide by the announced purpose of utilization when handling User Information. The purpose of utilization of User Information acquired by the Company shall be as follows.
(1) To provide, maintain, protect and improvement of this Service.
(2) To handle and manage inquiries for this Service.
(3) To indicate the current location on the map by using location information.
(4) To prepare a statistical data in a form that cannot distinguish an individual, regarding to this Service.
6. MAINTENANCE OF THE ACCURACY OF DATA
Within the scope of accomplishing the purpose of utilization, the Company will strive to maintain the accuracy and updated condition of Personal Information.
7. SECURITY CONTROL MEASURES FOR USER INFORMATION
The Company will implement appropriate security control measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of User Information.
8. PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES
Based on the Personal Information Protection Act, except in the cases of legal imperatives, the Company will not provide Personal Information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the customer.
9. REQUEST OF DISCLOSURE, CORRECTION, DISCONTINUANCE OF UTILIZATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY THE CUSTOMER
Based on the Personal Information Protection Act, customer may request disclosure, correction or discontinuance of utilization of Personal Information through following procedures.
(1) Please provide the following documents.
- A document with detailed personal information which customer wishes to disclose, correct, or discontinue, and reason why customer wished to disclose, correct, or discontinue.
- Identity confirmation document(Copy of a document with customer’s Name and address, such as driver’s license)
This Policy shall be applicable to only to this Service. Therefore, the Company is not responsible for any losses customer may incur from registering Personal Information to external website, application, and service linked from this Service.
For inquiries concerning this Policy, please contact the following counter.
Cloud NET, Inc.: Personal Information Protection Manager
Date of Establishment 1/1/2016